Wheelchair Mounting System
Independence within reach - mounting speech devices, mlaptops, mcameras, trays and reading stands
The Mount'n Mover is a powerful new wheelchair mounting system designed with a focus on access, positioning and ease of use.
- Easily and independently move devices to different positions
- Simple setup to position a device where a person needs it
- Locks securely, but moves easily - accessible controls unlock arm for free and easy movement
- Custom memory locks for consistent positioning - locks in specific positions, based on an individual's needs
- Adjust tilt angle without tools to improve visual access
- Easily adjusts as an individual grows or their needs change
- Mount speech devices, laptops, reading stands, trays, cameras, and much more
- Download our brochure
The Mount'n Mover is an independently movable and customisable mounting system for wheelchairs and work stations. This innovative mounting system enables the user to more fully engage with the world around them because it can move to where they need it, when they need it there.
The Mount'n Mover is a powerful new wheelchair mounting system designed with a renewed focus on the user. While other wheelchair mounts place devices at a fixed position, the Mount'n Mover can easily be moved into and out of position, independently.
The Mount'n Mover system lets individuals choose where and when their mount is positioned. Devices, trays or laptops can be at-the-ready, not in-the-way.
Mount'n Mover's two ergonomic access points make adjustments easy, and with simple setup and lock positions, Mount'n Mover will fit, and return to, any position that works for the individual.
- Solid, secure mounting: The Mount’n Mover system safely supports any device up to 15lbs (6.8 kg).
- Two easy-to-use actuators: An easy-access paddle unlocks a pivoting wrist joint while the hoop unlocks both the shoulder and elbow joints. Unlocking either of these joints require just 1.5 lbs (700 g) of force.
- One-handed operation: Simply press the hoop and move. Mount’n Mover automatically finds its next lock position.
- Customisable: Set user-specific lock positions with a flick-of-a-switch. 12 memory lock settings per joint, for over 1,700 possible lock positions! Joint friction is adjustable. Each Mount’n Mover includes a universal quick release plate.
- Universal Quick Release Plate (QRP) makes it easy to attach the following:
- Communication devices
- iPads, e-Readers or any other tablet devices
- Laptop computers, Mice & Keyboards
- Reading stands
- Trays & Easels
- Remote controls
- and more!
Unique benefits of the Mount'n Mover
because you can..
don't give me static!
|3 joints; 1,728 lock positions||2 joints, 144 positions|
|Easy setup; versatile placement and positioning||Less placement versatility than dual; fewer locking and operating positions|
|Easier to move to multiple operating positions||Requires more reach to move out of the way|
|Requires very little reach to move from one position to another||More compact|
|If device needs to be low for access, dual arm height may be a problem||Device can be lower than dual; distance from bottom of arm to top of device is less|
|More expensive||Mid-range price|
Locking Tilt Module
|One joint, 12 positions||No joints|
|Allows a person to rotate their device or tray 360 degrees||Versatile placement when attached to a tray|
|Accessible to hand on the side it is mounted to||No Quick Release Plate provided like in the dual, single and Tilt’n Turner systems|
|Very compact. Typically mounts to one side of a wheelchair or on a workstation||Very Compact|
|Device cannot be moved out of the way||Typically mounts to a tray or table top|
|Least expensive||Even less expensive|