Multi C-Air Chair (in black upholstery)
Dual Motor-"Tilt in Space" with VAL or Variable Angle Lift Technology
These chairs can be fully adapted and easily customised for different users or individuals as their care needs change over time.
The Multi Tilt in Space frame and full range of compatible cushions gives you complete flexibility and control. You choose the right seat height and seat cushion, the right back rest and lateral support for the individual you are caring for. Adapt the chair over time to provide more support and pressure care or redesign the chair for a new person. The Multi range just keeps on working.
- The Multi C-Air is an innovative and dynamic design that solves the challenge of continual changing care demands.
- Adapt the Multi C-Air for any size or shape of individual with interchangeable waterfall or lateral back cushions.
- Support different posture requirements and positions with alternative and additional lower and upper back and neck cushions.
- Manage specific comfort and pressure management needs with interchangeable seat cushions constructed from a range of specialist pressure care materials.
- Control infections by choosing from our range of healthcare grade fabrics.
- Maintain the highest hygiene standards with quick change covers and replacement cushions.
- Purchase replacement or new support cushions as you need them to extend the use of your Multi C-Air.
- Tilt in Space is standard on the Multi-C-Air.
- Dual motors provide for the Tilt in Space action and further back recline.
- Separate waterfall back cushions can be individually repositioned for comfort and support.
- Back cushions can be removed and replaced with more supportive lateral styles.
- Reduce the seat depth with adjuster pads that fit behind the back cushions.
- Choose internal seat cushions from a range of pressure care management solutions.
- The seat and leg chaise are generously padded with memory foam for comfort and support.
- The leg rest can easily be extended by 3" if required by the adjustment of two toggles on the underside of the leg rest.
- Back and seat cushions are upholstered in a vapour permeable multi-way stretch fabric, to aid pressure care.
The fabric is washable at 95°C and available in a range of colours.
- Castors.........for house keeping purposes
- Head roll headrest
- Small profile headrest
- Standard arm caps and full arm caps
- Honeycomb gel in arm rests
- Replacement seat chaise cover and memory foam.
Choose from a selection of healthcare grade fabrics, with a range of colours to match interiors, see the fabric cards below. Back and seat cushions are upholstered as standard in a vapour permeable multiple stretch fabric, to aid pressure care and washable to 95°C.
The Multi C-Air chair has a weight limit of 25 stones as standard.
|The Multi C-Air comes in three sizes:||Small||Medium||Large|
|SEAT HEIGHT||16" (41cm)||18" (46cm)||20" (51cm)|
|SEAT WIDTH||18" (46cm)||20" (51cm)||22" (56cm)|
|SEAT DEPTH||18" (46cm)||20" (51cm)||20" (51cm)|
|By fitting 2" (5cm) seat depth pad the SEAT DEPTH is reduced by 2"||16" (41cm)||18" (46cm)||18" (46cm)|
Are you sitting comfortably?Read the Good Seating Guide
Multi C-air considered users, those who require:
- Postural support
- Pressure care management
- Assistance from sitting to a stand position
- High leg elevation
"We purchased several of the WS Medical Multi-C- Air electric Rise & Recline chairs earlier this year and are absolutely delighted with them. Seating our clients safely and comfortably is a major concern for us and this is where the Multi C Air chair delivers in full.
There are a number of key features in the modular design of these chairs including pressure care seating but prime amongst them is the Tilt In Space seating system which is just so comfortable, safe and easy to understand and perfect for people being cared for in their own homes. We love being able to adjust the supports to suit the patient large or small and they come apart for easy transport and access into family homes.
These chairs are a brilliant asset to our community hospice and I cannot recommend them more highly."- S Kuper, Clinical Manager, Lake Taupo Hospice, NZ