Multi C-Air Chair
Tilt in Space electric dual Motor chair with VAL or Variable Angle Lift Technology
- The Tilt in Space (TIS) electric mechanism with further back recline allows for full loading of the body over a large surface area. This reduces the pressure and is a comfortable position for those who must sit for long periods of time. The TIS mechanism is ideal for those who need or would benefit from having their legs elevated.
- Adjustable or removable lumbar cushion to provide postural support for the Gluteal shelf
- The TIS and back recline allows for effective repositioning through 45 degrees with the benefit of increased blood flow and pressure reduction
- Six high quality pressure care seat cushion options
- Several back cushions options including standard Waterfall back, lateral support and seat depth adjusters. Zips in the back cushions allow for fine tuning to achieve the best results.
- Built in 3" leg rest extension
- Vertical lift option for easy wheelchair transfer.
- High quality medical grade fabrics to ensure the highest hygiene and infection control standards are maintained. Flame retardant, scratch resistant, waterproof, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, phthalate free.
- Purchase replacement or new support cushions as you need them to extend the use of your Multi C-Air.
- Castors..............can be removed but popular for house keeping purposes
Choose from a selection of healthcare grade fabrics, with a range of colours to match interiors, see the fabric cards below. Back and seat cushions are upholstered as standard in a vapour permeable multiple stretch fabric, to aid pressure care and washable to 95°C.
The Multi C-Air chair has a weight limit of 25 stones as standard.
|The Multi C-Air comes in three sizes:||Small||Medium||Large|
|SEAT HEIGHT||16" (41cm)||18" (46cm)||20" (51cm)|
|SEAT WIDTH||18" (46cm)||20" (51cm)||22" (56cm)|
|SEAT DEPTH||18" (46cm)||20" (51cm)||20" (51cm)|
|By fitting 2" (5cm) seat depth pad the SEAT DEPTH is reduced by 2"||16" (41cm)||18" (46cm)||18" (46cm)|
Are you sitting comfortably?Read the Good Seating Guide
Multi C-air considered users, those who require:
- Postural support
- Pressure care management
- Assistance from sitting to a stand position
- High leg elevation
"We purchased several of the WS Medical Multi-C- Air electric Rise & Recline chairs earlier this year and are absolutely delighted with them. Seating our clients safely and comfortably is a major concern for us and this is where the Multi C Air chair delivers in full.
There are a number of key features in the modular design of these chairs including pressure care seating but prime amongst them is the Tilt In Space seating system which is just so comfortable, safe and easy to understand and perfect for people being cared for in their own homes. We love being able to adjust the supports to suit the patient large or small and they come apart for easy transport and access into family homes.
These chairs are a brilliant asset to our community hospice and I cannot recommend them more highly."- S Kuper, Clinical Manager, Lake Taupo Hospice, NZ
High footrest elevation with feet above the heart helps to reduce swelling and issues with lower limb oedema such as ulcers, or in this case Gout. In addition, an adjustable footplate length allows pressure to be taken off the heels and ensure lower limb weight is distributed along the entire length of leg and calf (be careful not to overload the Achilles).